DJ AMO – PUERTO RICAN PARADE (Download)
All purchases on this website are to help maintain the website and pay for the DJ's artwork. The music is Free.
One6Visions, Inc makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to this site.
Limitation of Liability
THE MATERIALS AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OR ITS AGENTS OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES.
The web site may contain links to many other web sites. cannot guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site. Links to or from external web sites sites not owned or controlled by does not constitute an endorsement by or any of its employees of the sponsors of these sites or the products or information presented there.
respects the intellectual property of others.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
* A statement that the complaining party "in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law"
* A statement that the "information in the notification is accurate", and "under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed"
The above information must be submitted as a written, faxed or emailed notification to the following Designated Agent:
1. C & C Music Factory – Boricua Anthem
2. Pirates of the Caribbean – Puerto Rico
3. LA BANDERA (Sample Blend)
4. Pirates of the Caribbean – Tu No Sube
5. Fascination – Remember (Blend)
6. Boriqua Esta Bailando (Sample Blend)
7. Pitbull vs. Pirates of the Caribbean – The Rumba Anthem (Blend)
8. Blackout Allstars – I Like It LIike That
9. Bad Boy Orchestra – Bomba
10. Sancocho – Tumba La Casa
11. Two Without Hats – Try Yazz
12. House of Gypsies – Sume Sigh Say
13. House of Gypsies – Samba
14. Rare Arts – Boriqua Posse
15. Two Without Hats – The Breeze
16. Kenny Dope – A Touch of Salsa
17. Lisa Lisa And The Cult Jam – Can You Feel The Beat
18. Debbie Deb – When I hear Music
19. Will T Power – Dreaming
20. Information Society – Running
21. Cynthia – Endless Night
22. Big Punisher – Still Not a Player
23. Boriqua Morena (Party Break)
24. Frankie Cutless – Puerto Rico
25. Big Punisher – 100%
26. Big Punisher-It’s So Hard
27. Puerto Rico Napoles Party Break
28. Boriqua Breaks (AV8 Party Break)
29. Don Omar – Dale Don Dale
30. Daddy Yankee – Saoco
31. Las Guanabanas – Bien Bellaca
32. Tito el Bambino ft. Zion y Lennox – Mi Cama Huele a Ti
33. Daddy Yankee – Lo Que Paso Paso
34. DJ Nelson – El Americano
35. DJ Nelson – Nos Fuimos Hasta Abajo
36. Africando – Yay Boy
37. Oscar De Leon – Lloraras
38. Eddie Palmieri – Vamonos Pal Monte
2,819 total views, 2 views today