KTU Freestyle Vol. 3
1. DREAMBOY / DREAMGIRL …Cynthia & Johnny O
2. CAN’T FACE THE FACT …Yvonne
3. CAN’T LET YOU GO …Coro
4. ANOTHER NIGHT …Reinald-O
5. DON’T MAKE ME PROMISES …Maribell
6. DEVIL IN MY HEART …Joey Gold
7. WHY CAN’T YOU LOVE ME …Deniz
8. FIRST TRUE LOVE …Tiana
9. RESCUE ME …Raiana Paige
10. GOT ME LOVING YOU …Cheree
11. NO MORE TEARS …Abby Lynn
12. SOMEONE TO HOLD …April
13. BAD OF THE HEART …George LaMond
14. MISSING YOU …Charlie Rock
15. YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW …Chrissy I-eece
16. PLEASE STAY TONIGHT …Judy Torres
17. LOOK INTO MY EYES …George LaMond
18. THE LOVER WHO ROCKS YOU …India
19. WHERE DO I BELONG …Savour
All purchases on this website are to help maintain the website and pay for the DJ's artwork. The music is Free.
One6Visions, Inc makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to this site.
Limitation of Liability
THE MATERIALS AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OR ITS AGENTS OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES.
The web site may contain links to many other web sites. cannot guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site. Links to or from external web sites sites not owned or controlled by does not constitute an endorsement by or any of its employees of the sponsors of these sites or the products or information presented there.
respects the intellectual property of others.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
* A statement that the complaining party "in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law"
* A statement that the "information in the notification is accurate", and "under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed"
The above information must be submitted as a written, faxed or emailed notification to the following Designated Agent:
KTU Freestyle Vol. 3
520 total views, 7 views today